Marine Corps League, St Joseph Valley,
South Bend, IN
Check out the following links for additional information and helpful
United States Marine Corps
- Uniformed Services Saving Network. This site helps active duty, and both
active and inactive Reserve, Auxiliarist, and National Guard members get discounts for anything and
- This site is the new health care provider for the military. They
replaced Tricare for active duty personnel.
- Marine Corps League Headquarters web page.
- Marine for Life, is a program that helps retiring or Marines
getting out find jobs in the community.
- Department of Defense link.
- Marine Corps Leagues state by state WOW!! We're
- Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Red Cross
- Legal Assistance for the Military
- Boys and Girls Club
- Military Benefits
- Applicants for ID cards, go to the web and search for the nearest
DEERs/RAPIDS site using your zip code.
- Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund
Related Special Compensation (new)
- National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) has provided this website for
veterans to gain access to their DD-214s online
Email new LINKS to Rich at